Made in Canada from recycled polyester from plastic bottles, these eco-friendly leggings are comfortable in a classic black - perfect for everyday wear. Treated with naturally derived anti-microbial treatment for moisture wicking, anti-pill and anti-odor properties, the fabric is thick enough to avoid sheerness, but thin enough to allow for breathability, even in hot environments.
- High and wide yoga waistband is flattering for all body types and keeps you hugged in without digging in
- Elastic at top of waistband to keep pants from sliding down
- Diamond-shaped gusset and flat-lock seams provides flexibility - perfect for yoga, the gym or everyday use
- Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade
Made in Canada.
Inner Fire is an athletic brand with a focus on yoga apparel and comfortable everyday essentials. Their eco-friendly line inspires movement and are designed to make people smile and laugh. The ethical lifestyle clothing brand fosters connection and honours mother earth. Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC.
Material: 88% Recycled Polyester (made from recycled plastic bottles), 12% Spandex
Sizing runs similar to Lululemon.
How to find the right size:
- Find your favourite fitting leggings at home. Lay them flat, unstretched on a flat surface
- Measure across the hip (usually where the seam is), the waist (top of garment) and inseam (from the crotch to the bottom of the legging).
- Double the hip and waist values and compare measurements. Remember worn leggings will be larger than brand new ones. Our measurements are approximate, so yours should be too. Keep in mind, the dimensions measured laying flat WILL be smaller than if you measured yourself with a tape. Bear in mind the material is stretchy and they are form fitting. They are designed to mould to the body so don't worry if it is off by a bit.